XVI. Go Meetup
Our next Meetup will be taking place on November 27th at Google Europaallee Building F (≈5 minutes from Zürich main station) (Thanks guys for hosting us!). Seating is limited to ≈200 Gophers. Yes 200. We're in the huge auditorium!
Registration will close 2 hours before the meetup starts.
We will provide water, beer, soft drinks and some snacks!
If you would like to give a talk, please write us!
• 6:30 - Meet and Greet. Enjoy refreshments
• 6:55 - 7:00 - Announcements
• Thank You!
• Where are the bathrooms
• Job Openings / Hiring Announcements
• Events / Training
The order of the talks can change spontaneously.
• 7:00 - 7:30 - Michael Stapelberg - distri
• 7:30 - 7:45 - Dan Acristinii - kubernetes operators
• 7:45 - 8:00 - Tom Payne - "Test and release infrastructure for open source Go projects" or "stricter typing for stringly typed APIs"
• 8:00 - 8:30 - Yigal Duppen - Our business case for using Go
• 8:30 - 9:00 - Wrap up, round table discussions, questions, pair programming, social interaction
For this meetup we will enforce the 30min speaking time.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer