According to the AIGA, although women make up 53.5% of the design workforce, only 11% of leadership positions are held by women. While many women in UX and Product design are well equipped and qualified to be leaders in their industry, workplace challenges are still present that can interfere with growth.
Join our panel of powerhouse female product & UX design technologists as they share their own stories as well as insights into how to find success as a woman in design.
- The importance of female design role models and leadership
- How to find one and what to look for in a mentor
- The impact of pay transparency
- How to get more women in UX Design careers
- Opportunities for women in design