The featured speaker for our May 2019 presentation is May Masoud, Data Sciences Solution Specialist with SAS - a global provider of analytics software & solutions.
May has worked with a diverse breadth of industries where she mentors and advises clients on AI and Machine Learning best practices. Her view of AI is a holistic one, ensuring that such a solution optimizes the end-to-end business process, and bringing value to all stakeholders.
Presentation: Pragmatic AI: Navigating the Hype
May Masoud is a Data Science Specialist at SAS Canada, trained in classical Statistics and modern Machine Learning.
Leveraging her analytics background, she helps businesses implement components of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to surface actionable insights from their data and eliminate inefficiencies from the analytics process.
May Masoud holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics & Economics from York University, and a Master’s Degree in Business Analytics from the Schulich School of Business at York University.
Corporate sponsors of this event:
• SAS - https://www.sas.com
• DecisionWorks Consulting - https://decisionworks.ca
• Launch Coworking Space - https://launch1460.ca
* Important to know:
• $5 donation to cover for provided hot food, snacks, beer, wine, cocktails, coffee, tea, fruit juices and soft drinks.
• A door prize draw will be held.
• Free attendance for full-time students. Students are encouraged to join the Winnipeg Data Science Meet-Up Group and interact with the many professional Data Scientists at this event.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer