Featured Speaker: Neil Ternowetsky, Chief Technology Officer and Product Manager at TRAINFO Corp.
Neil Ternowetsky is a Tech Entrepreneur, IoT System Engineer, Machine Learning Enthusiast, and Data Junkie. He is a Co-Founder and CTO of TRAINFO Corp., a world leading provider of real-time railroad crossing blockage information to road users and roadway authorities. TRAINFO's mission is to eliminate accidents at railroad crossings and minimize travel delays caused by railroad crossing blockages - something Winnipeggers can well relate to.
Neil has led teams in the design and development of IoT data systems ranging from bio-analytics, to fleet management. He has served clients spanning the public and private sectors in the implementation of analytical programs to generate actionable insights to drive continuous improvement.
Neil Ternowetsky is a member of The Society of Automotive Engineers DSRC Committee and V2I Task Force. He is currently leading a research and development initiative with Transport Canada and Canada’s National Research Council in the development of advanced mobility and safety solutions at railroad crossings using connected and autonomous vehicle technology.
Presentation: The Foundations of a Data Science Practice in the Real World
Corporate sponsors of this event:
• TRAINFO Corp. - http://trainfo.ca
• DecisionWorks Consulting - https://decisionworks.ca
• Launch Coworking Space - https://launch1460.ca
* Important to know:
• $5 donation to cover for provided hot food, snacks, beer, wine, cocktails, coffee, tea, fruit juices and soft drinks.
• A door prize draw will be held.
• Free attendance for full-time students. Students are encouraged to join the Winnipeg Data Science Meet-Up Group and interact with the many professional Data Scientists and Data Analysts at this event.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer