Registrations are now closed.
Important update: Please RSVP with your first and last name before March 26th 2015 or we'll be unable to print an access badge for you. Doors open 18:00, the first presentation starts at 18:30.
we're proud to invite you to our first get together on April the 1st 2015. This event will be all about how different people are using Go in the wild.
There's 4 confirmed speakers, doing 5 talks. We'd like to use this opportunity to invite you to present your own experiences. Any and all projects ranging all the way from personal pets to production environments are welcome to be presented. Drop us a line!
Update: for timing reasons we're not scheduling any further talks for this event. Otherwise it would end up being simply too long. But don't hesitate to contact Thomas via PM to present in a future event.
- "Software Distribution with Go & Groupcache" by Marcel Lanz
- "Functional Reactive Programming with Go" by Thomas Wilde
- "Crisis Management: Business Event Logging with Go & cubism.js" by Marcel Lanz
- "Development Environment from a Gopher's Perspective" by Francisc Simon
- "Shifting CMS Content with Go" by Volker Dobler
The usual things like soft drinks, beer and snacks will naturally be taken care of.
Hope to see you there!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer