Input an image and let the machine describe the image. It is just one of the many cool things you can do with the current state of deep learning. You'll see how we can combine CNN & RNN to produce the result. The demo will be in PyTorch.
Python talks! Python people! Discussions from how to start learning Python through to debugging your robot pirate spaceship avionics controller library. Or whatever. There is also pizza, and sometimes spare beer.
If you'd like to present at one of the next meetups in 2018, please fill out this form
and I will help schedule you in.
First time speakers are absolutely welcome. I can help you with presentation. Just let me know.
What kind of topics can you speak about?
* Something you've been working on using Python
* A neat Python trick you learned
* Your journey learning Python
* Something new you have created with Python
* Running Python on embedded devices
* Contributing to open source projects
* Anything python related really
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer