Enhance your process, advance your product. That is what everyone will be doing on May 8th in Stockholm.
UXDX is touring 9 European cities to help break down barriers between teams. To do this, we have gathered industry leaders including:
• Jason Gregory, Head of Product Design, iZettle
• Parag Deshpande, Team Leader & Senior UI/UX Designer, Semcon
• Toto Castiglione, Senior Product Designer, Netguru
The afternoon will touch on the entire product lifecycle including;
• Problem to Vision
• Research & Monitoring
• Lean Prototyping
• Test & Deploy (DevOps)
What you can expect:
• Unique opportunities to learn strategies on how to reduce constraints & improve collaboration.
• Insight on how to build the best products, faster through outcome-oriented thinking.
• Learn best practice from industry leaders including Ryanair, Atlassian, Zendesk & Cartrawler.
• Intimate networking with like-minded professionals.
UXDX Stockholm will take place on May 8th. Tickets are limited. Don’t miss out, get your ticket now.
*This is a ticket only event.
See more information about UXDX here: https://uxdxconf.com/stockholm