Enhance your process, advance your product. That is what everyone will be doing on May 10th in London.
UXDX is touring 9 European cities to help break down barriers between teams.
The speakers include:
• Nik Crabtree, Lead Principle Designer at ASOS.
• Toto Castiglione, Senior Product Designer at Netguru.
• Nick Gill, UX Researcher at Flyt.
They will touch on the entire product lifecycle including;
• Problem to Vision
• Research & Monitoring
• Lean Prototyping
• Test & Deploy (DevOps)
What you can expect:
• Unique opportunities to learn strategies on how to reduce constraints & improve collaboration.
• Insight on how to build the best products, faster through outcome-oriented thinking.
• Learn best practice from industry leaders including Ryanair, Atlassian, Zendesk & Cartrawler.
• Intimate networking with like-minded professionals.
UXDX London will take place on May 10th. Tickets are limited. Don’t miss out, get your ticket now.
*This is a ticket only event.
See more information about UXDX here: https://uxdxconf.com/london
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer