Enhance your process, advance your product. That is what everyone will be doing on May 7th in Helsinki.
UXDX is touring 9 European cities focussed on building better products, faster and to help break down barriers between teams.
• Tuomas Saarela, UX Designer from Yousician
• Rory Madden, CTO & Co-Founder of UXDX
• Matias Pietila, Head of Design at Qvik
are among the speakers for this event.
The afternoon will touch on the entire product lifecycle including;
• Problem to Vision
• Research & Monitoring
• Lean Prototyping
• Test & Deploy (DevOps)
What you can expect:
• Unique opportunities to learn strategies on how to reduce constraints and improve collaboration
• Insight on how to build the best products, faster through outcome-oriented thinking
•Intimate networking with like-minded professionals
UXDX Helsinki will take place on May 7th from 14:00 - 20:30.
The event is (almost) free, with a nominal €10 to hold your space, and it includes talks, networking, food and beers for the afternoon.
*This is a ticket only event.
See more information about UXDX here: https://uxdxconf.com/helsinki
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer