We are rescheduling this cohort to align with a recalibration of the training. Cohorts will now be in 2022. Please see other Flow based learning that we are planning to launch earlier.
The Flow System Foundations will give you a broad knowledge and understanding of the considerations for achieving Flow in fast-changing organisations and complex landscapes.
After Foundations, you'll gain a new perspective to re-energise any change journey as a Leader or Practitioner. You can then deepen your learning with the upcoming Advanced Courses or work with the support of Senseis.
The Flow System is not a new method to do Agile better. Instead, it is a fresh perspective of a holistic FLOW based approach to aligning and delivering Customer 1st value in modern organisations. Aligning your organisation, leadership and teams to work in harmony and continually add value to your customers is what the Flow System thrives to enable.
Limited to 20 participants - Get ahead with Flow!
After completing the course, participants will gain a brand new perspective in improving Flow in their work system.
You will gain an understanding of:
- The purpose and principles of a Flow System,
- The concept of Customer 1st and creating alignment to value generation,
- How Flow serves the Customer 1st value generation as well as more effective ways-of-working,
- How to deploy the Triple Helix of Flow in an organisation, and interconnect Complexity Thinking, Distributed Leadership and Team Science,
- How to organise the multi-team-system in support of the Flow,
- How to establish the different components of successful teams (team effectiveness & teamwork),
- Recognising and using the different methods, techniques, and tools under each helix of the Triple Helix of Flow.
The course coverage is extensive, and we believe in applying Flow to the training too. Consequently, this course is offered as a learning journey over a little over three months (accounting for the Christmas Break).
The course can be packaged in the following ways:
- (Recommended) - Full cohort + online learning & exam/accreditation
- Full cohort + online learning & exam + additional coaching/advisory Plus (1 day)
- Cohort participation only (no online self-paced learning access / no exam/accreditation)
For larger clients, we can organise in-house cohorts adapted to your specific requirements. Please enquire directly.
Cohort Kick-off on the 25th of February 2022 (2pm UK time - half day)
The cohort includes six half-day training sessions, one per fortnight (on Friday afternoons - 2pm UK Time) - Covering the main themes of the Flow System:
- Week 1 - Introduction to the Flow System - The why of Flow.
- Week 3 - Lean and Flow Thinking
- Week 5 - Complexity Thinking
- Week 7 - Distributed Leadership
- Week 9 - Team Science
- Week 11 - Integrating it all / Wrap-up
Five x 1hr group mentoring call every other week on Friday at 12:30pm (UK time) to discuss your challenges in practical application and learn from other cohort members (Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 + celebratory end).
One individual session for a checkpoint and to discuss your specific challenges. More sessions can be optionally added.
Dedicated Slack channel for the cohort.
The online curriculum:
Online self-learning curriculum that you will progress in parallel to the virtual sessions. Please account 3-4Hrs effort per week.
Online accreditation examination for Flow System Foundations - Accreditation is achieved after completing the final assessment. The assessment consists in 80 Multi-Choice-Questions to be answered in 60 min. Two attempts of the evaluation are included. Note: You need to take this option to pass the accreditation and progress to the advanced course.