Howdy Fellow Biohackers.
This month we've got a special guest... Tim Bergsma of Neuropeak Pro - a company on the forefront of optimizing human performance.
Regardless of your line of work, better performance yields greater results. This means more wins for a team, higher productivity for a business unit, or increased recovery, focus, and creativity for an individual.
Neuropeak Pro accomplish improved performance by strengthening the autonomic nervous system. Utilizing a range of interventions including heart rate variability training, visual tracking therapy, neurofeedback, hormone monitoring, and circadian rhythm optimization, Neuropeak Pro is able to develop training programs that help individuals reach their full potential.
Neuropeak Pro client's include:
- Professional athletes interested in improving their performance and recovery
- C-Suite employees seeking increased productivity and better sleep
- Public speakers needing higher levels of creativity and focus
- Entrepreneurs searching for better rest.
- And anyone else interested in operating at a much higher level.
And their areas of expertise:
- Hormone Testing
- Sleep Assessing
- Visual Processing
WHAT WE'LL BE DISCUSSING:
- Individual Optimization: Working Neuropeak Pro works with entrepreneurs who want to tap into higher levels of creativity, business owners who want to improve their sleep and recovery, public speakers who want to remain calm and focused at high-pressure events.
- Corporate Health: Neuropeak Pro works to improve productivity and performance in a manner most corporate wellness programs cannot. Neuropeak Pro is improving an employees' ability to perform at a higher level when it comes to being productive, creative, and energized.
- Sports Performance: Neuropeak Pro’s performance training helps athletes accelerate personal recovery time, remain calm under pressure, and perform at their highest potential.
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
Attendees will learn what an optimized brain means, factors that contribute to an optimized brain, what life looks like when your brain is running at its peak potential, how to begin training with Neuropeak Pro - and of course, the science and technology behind their process.
ABOUT OUR GUEST - TIM BERGSMA:
As Managing Director for Neuropeak Pro, Tim Bergsma oversees all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, and staff development. As the company’s top sports consultant, Bergsma is focused on fostering collaborative relationships grounded in Neuropeak Pro’s unique method of optimizing human performance.
His customer-centric focus aligns well with Neuropeak Pro’s overall organizational vision. Bergsma has worked with congressmen, public speakers, military generals, and professional athletes to help them reach their peak potential.
NEUROPEAK PRO INFO:
ADDITIONAL NEUROPEAK PRO RESOURCES:
- Media coverage: https://www.neuropeakpro.com/media
As usual, attendance is free, & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW. See map at right.).
NOTE: Please show up on time (7:00 pm) as the doors lock after hours. I'll be there to let you in a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt, at[masked] and I'll have someone run down to let you in as soon as possible.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer