THIS NEW INTERACTIVE WEBINAR IS FREE TO JOIN.
PLEASE NOTE: All attending organisations will receive a complimentary Bronze Incident Response Retainer, offering guaranteed access to the ECSC Incident Response Team, with a 4 hour SLA and 50% reduction on the required minimum spend.
Whilst organisations now understand that cyber security is essential in everyday business, knowing what to look out for and where their responsibility lies often remains complex. With over 20 years experience, we have prevented, detected, and responded to every type of breach, witnessing the common mistakes that are often easily preventable. Join us to uncover the top cyber security risks facing organisations today, and how to avoid them happening to you.
By joining this new interactive webinar, you will learn:
• The most common types of cyber attack and how to prevent them
•Why the “It won’t happen to me” mentality could be your biggest risk
• What to look out for, and how to recognise the weaknesses within your organisation
• Where your employees are your biggest risk
• Essential questions to ask your suppliers and third-parties
•A sensible approach to cyber security budgets for your organisation
• A practical guide should the risks become reality
•What to do first in a breach
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members