Change is coming, get ready for it.
James Smith Ph.D. will be walking you through all the components of project data analytics, through the lens of a project delivery professional.
He will be walking you through all the components of project data analytics, through the lens of a project delivery professional. Many existing roles will look radically different in a few years time; for some it will be a matter of adapt or become obsolete.
Project Data Analytics can be used to support project delivery through:
• Anticipate variance and future cast
• To scenario plan the future and optimise its navigation
• Manipulating probabilities and accepting that the future is not
• Sense team and supplier performance; forensically examining
individual performance, cohesion, collaboration and its impact on
• Interrogate the connectivity between disparate elements of a
project and extract insights.
• Automate repetitive and burdensome roles, releasing capacity for
higher value activity.
• Interrogate and visualise data and discover new insights.
• Build and communicate data-driven business cases across various
Start your Journey in Project Data Analytics with this talk. We will cover everything that we'll need in our armoury to adapt over the coming years. From Power BI to automation, data pipelines to Python. We will explain why we'll need it, what we can do with it and how to go about it all in a practical manner. What do you think?
These capabilities are becoming mainstream and a key part of our future project delivery roles. Don’t get left behind, get on board now!