ASIC’s Innovation Hub exists to foster innovation that could benefit consumers by helping Australian fintech start-ups navigate the regulatory framework. Learn about ASIC’s approach to innovation and the services and resources ASIC has available for fintech businesses.
A range of speakers will give an update on ASIC’s experience working with fintech start-ups and ways you can engage to promote good outcomes and create efficiencies.
The session will explore topics including:
- ASIC’s approach to innovation
- Informal assistance available for fintechs, including resources, tips and pointers for start-ups
- ASIC’s experience with fintechs applying for AFS and credit licences
- International engagement and networks
- ASIC’s new regtech funding
- ICOs and crypto-assets
Also hear an update from AUSTRAC and from APRA on its experiences and tips for engaging with its Licensing Unit
There will plenty of time for Q&A and feedback as well.
(NB: Entrance to the building is on Harris Street)
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer