Guarantee your spot by RSVPing here with 20% off: PCAAST
**RAFFLE FOR 1 FREE TICKET TO THE AI CONFERENCE!!!**
At The AI Conference in New York, Apr 29–May 2, you'll join the leading minds in AI, Peter Norvig, George Church, Olga Russakovsky, Manuela Veloso, and Zoubin Ghahramani.
Explore AI's latest developments, separate what's hype and what's really game-changing, and learn how to apply AI in your organization right now.
New in 2018: Tailored for business leaders, strategists, and executives, the AI Business Summit offers high-level executive briefings on the most promising and important developments in AI for business.
AI is moving fast. Don’t fall behind.
Organizations that successfully apply AI innovate and compete more effectively. Those who fail to implement AI successfully will fall behind.
The AI Conference in New York will give you a solid understanding of the latest breakthroughs and best practices in AI for business.
You’ll get insider information on any aspect of AI you may be working on including:
* AI in the enterprise: executive briefings, case studies and use cases, productization, security, conversational interfaces, industry-specific applications
* Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
* The impact of AI on business and society: automation, AI explainability and trust, privacy, regulation
* Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
* Models and methods: reinforcement learning, algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, training, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing (NLP)
* You’ll discover how the world's most innovative companies are using AI—and how to implement their successes in your products and enterprise.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer