This is a ticketed event, to purchase please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/text-mining-and-natural-language-processing-with-python-tickets-40029126194?aff=erelpanelorg
What you will learn
You will learn all the fundamental skills you need to extract syntactic, semantic and structural information from text.
- Text processing (tokenisation, lemmatisation)
- Semantic analysis (word vector analysis, IR techniques)
- Supervised and unsupervised ML techniques applied to language data
- Binary and multi-class classification for NLP
- Language models and text generation
Languages and libraries
- Python programming language
- numpy and pandas for data manipulation
- NLTK for text processing
- scikit-learn for machine learning algorithms
How you will learn
The course is extremely interactive and hands-on. You will learn by working through concrete problems with real datasets. You will be taught by specialists in the field, who have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
Is it for me?
Audience: Those who wish to take their data science skills further and learn state-of-the-art techniques in this constantly evolving field.
Prerequisites: good knowledge of python, some familiarity with matrices, basic understanding of machine learning practice (as taught in Introduction to Data Science)
For further information about this two-day Bootcamp visit: http://cambridgespark.com/courses/nlp
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer