After taking the summer off, Testing at the Tavern is back. This month we are back at The Windmill. It's between between Old Street and Moorgate so there are plenty of available transport links.
It's a casual pub meet up for anyone who wants to talk about software testing, QA, Automation, devOps etc. If you've ever wanted advice, to mentor or just to talk about testing in general we are a friendly bunch of IT professionals. No set topics but there are always a few hot topics from QA that's worth discussing. Turn up when you like and leave whenever.
• What to bring
Laptop if you want to look at code
Current topics to discuss:
- DevOps - Is it it's own field/Job?
- Exploring Devops transformation like a tester- Presentation by Parveen
- Test Automation - Best way to get Stakeholders automating?
- Test Automation - How to get started with no coding experience?
- Agile - Does T shape model threaten the usual role of a QA?
See you at the Bar!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer