This is a support group for Agilists in the trenches who want to explore the systemic group dynamics that can make Agile coaching so vexing. We are gathering Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters in a workshop format to dig deep into the hidden social contracts that are at the root of chronic challenges. They undermine our efforts to help teams find their journey to becoming self-organizing, high performing teams. In a confidential setting, we will explore the archetypal dynamics that translate well across organizations by looking at the specific work challenges you bring to the group like:
* Chronic conflict within and between teams and departments
* Challenges aligning with managers
* Stuck projects and Agile initiatives
* Coaching challenges with a team or specific team members
* Increase our ability to influence situations
* Shift team and departmental culture
Volker Frank will facilitate systemic constellations and share some of the underlying principles of self-organization that lead to the hidden contracts and allow us to resolve them. If you want to explore and understand these complex social and organizational issues in any coaching context, this group is for you.
In these sessions participants will:
* Experience systemic coaching while supporting others
* Learn how to look at organizational dynamics from a systemic perspective
* Receive coaching in a safe and supportive environment
* Share knowledge and wisdom
* Network and build closer connections with other participants
Come with questions and challenges you're experiencing on your Agile journey.
Please contact Volker Frank ([masked]) or Huy Nguyen ([masked]) if you have any questions.