WalmartLabs is going to host “Swift Developers Meetup” on 14th Apr 2018.
2:15 PM: Registration/Verification of ID at WalmartLabs (Cafeteria)
2:30 PM: “ARC with Objects: Closures” By Brajmohan Papneja
3:00 PM: “ReSwift. Redux style unidirectional data flow” By Amresh
3:30 PM: Tea/Coffee break
4:00 PM: “Core Data - Under the hood” By Jatin Arora
4:30 PM: “An introduction to Machine Learning & creating generic template ML using Keras powered by tensor flow” By Ashis Laha
5:00 PM: “How to Train your Model ?” By Bharath Nagaraj Rao
5:30 PM: refreshments/Snacks & networking
- Brajmohan Papneja: Currently working with Allstate as Senior Developer and holds MCA in Mathematics and Computer Science from National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
- Amresh: Works as a Mobile Application Developer at ThoughtWorks. He is better known for his interest in writing smooth, clean and high performant code.
- Jatin Arora: An iOS engineer currently working @ PhonePe. Have been in love with iOS & Core Data for a few years now. The recent affair is with React Native. I love to workout, play badminton, or just brainstorm on crazy ideas.
- Ashis Laha: An iOS developer at WalmartLabs. He likes exploring Machine Learning, Pattern Classification, Image processing, TensorFlow. You can find him contributing on "GitHub" and "StackOverflow". Likes to play Cricket, Volleyball & TT
- Bharath Nagaraj Rao: A seasoned iOS engineer, fan of Apple's technologies & products. Presented tech talks related to iOS/Obj C/Swift in various meetups. A trekking enthusiast, loves to watch classic movies & learn Mridangam ( South Indian Percussion instrument) during free time.
Do’s & Dont’s
- Refer the attached snapshot of the location for self-help
- Google Maps (Use destination as Salapuria Aura while navigating)
- Landmark - Opposite to New Horizon College of Engineering/ Cessna Business Park
- Public transport - Get down @ New Horizon College of Engineering bus stop
- ID proof (Mandatory) - Carry a Govt issued identity proof : Voter ID / DL / PAN / Aadhar / Passport
- Parking - We have parking space for 2 wheelers/4 wheelers at WalmartLabs. You need to park your vehicle at Salapuria Aura A Block (basement parking). Security folks will be available to guide you to parking.
1. Bharath ->[masked]
2. Nayyan Mujadiya ->[masked]
3. Firoz Khursheed ->[masked]
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer