Super Ventures is turning ONE. Let's celebrate!
Please join us at the Super Ventures Anniversary and AR+VR Mixer @ GDC presented by MergeVR, a virtual reality company focused on making VR and AR fun and easy for everyone.
Get ready for a full night of AR+VR demos and networking with the AR+VR community including investors, media, corporations, founders and enthusiasts.
Bar and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
As space is limited, you MUST GRAB A TICKET ON EVENTBRITE to register for this event. Head on over and grab a ticket here while they last. Use code "SUPER" to access the page.
Featuring AR+VR demos from:
• MergeVR - makers of the Merge VR Goggles, VR START, the HoloCube by Merge, and a universal motion controller for mobile VR
• Epson - makers of the Moverio BT-300 smart glasses
• cognitiveVR - developer tools to help you understand your user in 3D space
• ODG - pioneering smart glasses for the masses
• Augmented Pixels - creates a world where drones and robots can see and navigate as humans do.
• SwapBots - collectable & customisable toys that are brought to life by a smartphone or tablet using augmented reality
• Machina - a wearable technology company that creates clothes which extend the functionality of the human body
• Gravity Jack - on a mission to create "The Future of Experience"
• LifeLiqe - interactive 3D models for education
• Clever Robot Labs - an early look into their new XR (Cross Reality) technology
• Scope AR - bringing the most advanced AR to industries
• Rabbx - VR/AR game development
• Quantum Capture - on a mission to create the most realistic virtual humans for AR/VR
• PhaseSpace - optical motion capture systems & games
• Meta - Meta 2 development kit enables you to create holographic apps, tools, and experiences
Only ticket holders will be granted entry into the event so be sure to grab one here using code "SUPER".
Want to demo or sponsor this event? Contact Tom at [masked].
- - - - - - - - - -
This event is made possible thanks to our Official Event Partner, MergeVR
MergeVR: Founded in 2013, Merge Labs, Inc. is a virtual reality company focused on making VR and AR fun and easy for everyone, ages 10+. Products include the Merge VR Goggles, VR START, the HoloCube by Merge, and a universal motion controller for mobile VR. Learn more at www.MergeVR.com.
A big thanks to our sponsors for this event
Epson: As the world leader in projection technology Epson's Moverio line of smart glasses offer a true binocular display using a miniaturized projection lens system and optical light guide in each side of the glasses. The Moverio platform projects transparent overlays of digital content onto the real-world in the center of the smart glasses' field of view, enabling a seamless blend of the physical and digital worlds. The Moverio glasses make a new world of augmented reality applications possible for enterprises, developers and consumers. Learn more at: epson.com/moverio and youtube.com/moverio
Runway is an incubator, home to nearly 85 startups, located in a 30,000 square feet of space, on the fourth floor of the Twitter building, in downtown San Francisco. Leveraging over a dozen partnerships with Fortune 2000 brands and its international network of cutting-edge innovators, Runway is launching a series of funds, accelerators, and events to support education, finance, IoT/robotics, and AI entrepreneurs. Learn more at http://runway.is/
Super Ventures: We believe that Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Wearable Technology are giving people real superpowers and are on a mission to accelerate industry growth. Our fund invests in startups developing technologies that augment human performance. Our incubator works hands-on with passionate entrepreneurs to help them successfully launch and fund their companies. Learn more atwww.superventures.com or on Twitter @Super_Ventures.
AugmentedReality.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to Augmented Reality, Wearables, and IoT. All profits are reinvested in AR.ORG’s services. Our Mission: Advancing Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. Our Goal: 1 billion active users of AR by 2020. We produce the world's largest AR+VR event, AWE USA 2017 which takes place on May 31-June 2, 2017 in Santa Clara, California. Super Early Bird Tickets are on sale now. Grab an All Access Pass for $500 off the regular ticket price at www.awe2017.com.
- - - - - - - - - -
Getting to Runway, Parking & Transit
Runway Incubator is in the Market Square Building (Twitter Building) at 1355 Market Street which is on Market Street between 9th and 10th Streets in San Francisco. The main entrance is closest to 9th Street next to the Walgreens. The event takes place on the 4th floor.
Please check in with our team in the lobby of the Market Square Building which can be accessed through the glass doors on Market Street next to the Walgreens (near 9th Street). The Market Square Building has underground paid parking. Rates are $5.00 for 1 hour or $25.00 until closing. Parking is open from 6am-12am on Mon-Fri. For more information visit here.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer