Do you ever wonder where the Best Startup Ecosystems are? What makes them successful?
Join us at this first ever interactive marathon presentation of the Startup Ecosystem Rankings 2019, hosted by StartupBlink, a global Startup Map and Research Center. You will learn key insights from our annual report ranking over 1000 top startup cities and 100 countries.
*** Mark your attendance here (top-right of the page), then register using this link, spaces are limited https://webinar.startupblink.com/
This will be the first update of the Startup Ecosystem Rankings report, which was first released in 2017, and was featured by dozens of media outlets around the world and acknowledged by top government officials. Since then, our rankings have supported thousands of decision makers in designing their strategies.
- Find out how your city and country are ranked in the Startup Ecosystem Rankings 2019 report of over 1000 cities and 100 countries around the world!
- Discover the latest trends: What cities are emerging in the startup scene? What are the best locations to set up a startup?
- Understand the rankings methodology and what factors influenced them
- Learn key insights from our guest speakers representing startup ecosystem developers
- Promote your ecosystem! We will open the floor to everyone for a marathon of city/country presentations … it’s your unique opportunity to promote your local ecosystem to the world
- Apply through the link below to join the panel with a 1-2 min presentation of your startup ecosystem
- - -
About the speaker
Eli David is the co-founder of StartupBlink, a global map of the startup ecosystem with tens of thousands of registered users and over 80 meetup chapters around the world, featured in dozens of articles including Forbes and Business Insider.
- - -
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer
A place to meet the most active, international community members