Startup chat is a casual gathering for startup entrepreneurs and enthusiasts to connect with one another in a casual setting meeting one another and supporting each other on a variety of topics from having the right team members, marketing and growth challenges, technology development and more.
Feel free to share any marketing and growth challenges your startup is experiencing and provide support to one another.
We'll be heading over to hackernest event (http://www.meetup.com/HackerNestVAN/events/228230301/) next door after.
We do ask that each of you kindly pitch in $5 to help with the cost of running this meetup.
Recommended reads for aspiring & current startup entrepreneurs:
• 5 productivity tools successful startup founders are using (http://yvrstartups.com/5-productivity-tools-we-can-learn-from-the-startup-space/)
• Do you have an ugly baby problem? (http://yvrstartups.com/ugly-baby-syndrome-a-common-entrepreneurial-mistake-how-you-can-avoid-it/)
• A guide to successful launches (http://yvrstartups.com/index.php/2016/08/27/a-guide-to-a-successful-product-launch-or-startup-launch/)
• Understanding Niche Markets (http://yvrstartups.com/index.php/2016/08/25/what-is-a-niche-market-and-some-examples/)
• Security for websites (http://yvrstartups.com/security-startups-protect-website-getting-hacked/)
We want to hear from you about the future of YVR Startups: