The Spot Challenge for CodeNet concludes with a release the final contest dataset. In this short session presenters David Kung, Ulrich Finkler, and Lindsey Decker will go over the dataset released for the final stage of the contest and include a reminder of how to submit to the leader board. This is the final stage prior to the prize of $5K US being awarded.
Catch up on previous sessions in this series:
- Introductory to the CodeNet Call for Code Challenge Session https://www.crowdcast.io/e/call-for-code-spot-9
- Call for Spot Challenge for CodeNet - Setting up your system for the challenge https://www.crowdcast.io/e/call-for-spot-challenge
- Spot Challenge for CodeNet - Graph Neural Network Techniques for Code Similarity https://www.crowdcast.io/e/spot-challenge-for
-Transformers for Larger Data Sets & Experiences in CodeNet Contest Leader board https://www.crowdcast.io/e/spot-challenge-for-2
- Spot Challenge for CodeNet and High Performance Deep Learning https://www.crowdcast.io/e/spot-challenge-for-3
- Spot Challenge for CodeNet - Experiences getting started with the CodeNet Code Similarity Challengehttps://www.crowdcast.io/e/spot-challenge-for-code