As adults, we know how difficult it becomes to make new friends. We tend to stick to the people we know and not break out of our regular lifestyles!
If you can relate to this then we have planned something to make it absolutely easy for you to make some new friends with ladies and gents quickly!
Join us for our Speed Friending evening for ALL age groups to make new friendships with both ladies and gentlemen without any of the pressure, shyness and nervousness normally associated with meeting new people.
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! -
Our Venue: House of Watt calls itself the living room of Oost, a place where you can work, meet, meet and enjoy good food and drinks! It is lively yet cozy which makes it the perfect evening spot to meet people and socialize with new friends!
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups and see what you have been missing! http://bit.ly/MeetupPictures
WHY SPEED FRIENDING?
In our speed friending we arrange for you to meet and chat with each other. This gives you an easy and convenient way to meet new people in a way that completely dissolves barriers. This is NOT speed dating and so you will be meeting both ladies and gentlemen in mixed groups. The intent is to create friendships.
Speed friending allows you to identify other people with common interests. The conversations that take place don’t have to be deep, profound or even scripted; simply discussing likes and dislikes may lead to future friendships.
Speed friending is the easiest and most effective way to build connections and relationships in a short amount of time.
Here’s how it will be set-up:
1. Half of the group (mixed gender) will be in a fixed / standing place and the other half of the group (mixed gender) rotates. (We like people to stand as that delivers greater energy and also gives much greater visibility to body language.) Every 5 minutes or so, the rotating group will move to another person. During these intervals, each pair of people will get the opportunity to talk, develop a connection and possibly even spark a friendship. The time limits aren’t set in stone but it will be about 3-5 minutes.
2. PAULINE will be hosting the evening. He will be blowing the whistle or giving another sign to indicate that you should move to the next person.
3. We will meet at 7:00 pm. You are welcome to purchase any food / beverages before we begin.
4. The Speed friending part will start exactly at 7:30 pm on-wards and continue till about 9:00 pm with a couple of comfort breaks. (If you are late then you can join the speed networking but you may not be able to meet as many people as you may have otherwise).
5. We have a FREE welcome drink for our members, so long as they last. So please make sure to come as close to time as possible!
Please click the link below to purchase your cheaper advance ticket:-
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card using the above link.
Early Bird Ticket - €10 / person
Regular Ticket - €15 / person
Cash at Meetup - If you do not purchase a ticket in advance then you can pay Pauline cash of €20 when you attend.
You can reach Pauline through her profile with any questions. You can also reach Dan on [masked].
We are a global group - Have a look at some of our global groups at
WE KNOW THAT ATTENDING A SOCIAL EVENT ALONE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME CAN BE SCARY AND NERVE RACKING. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM AN EXPATS CLUB MEETUP.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer