🚨 // Save your spot, here: https://bit.ly/32OhMjH //🚨
Starting a career in tech can be daunting, especially when you don’t come from a technical background. However, the great thing about the industry is the accepted belief that while hard skills in tech can be learned, not all soft skills can. Those soft skills that you developed in your previous careers are a lot more valuable than you might think!
📌 During the workshop we will explore:
- The difference between soft skills and hard skills
- The most in-demand skills in tech today.
- How to identify your soft skills.
- How they compliment the tech skillset.
- How to use them to identify the right tech career path for you
👩💻 // The session will be hosted by this week’s career coach Natalia Garcia!
Nomad, lover of books, technology, and makeup. She was a lawyer at some point in her life, but when she had the opportunity to work on projects with HR, she decided to leave everything, become a career changer, and accompany others in uncovering the magic they are capable of.