"Narrowing the skills gap, one chapter at a time."
NOTE: This virtual self-study group will be led by Gene Babon, Chief Percolator. Learn more about becoming a Senior Percolator and giving back to the Boston PHP community.
This virtual self-study group is offered to members who wish to complete the Twitter Strategy Course offered by HubSpot. This video-based course will help you learn how to build an advanced Twitter strategy for more followers, retweets, traffic, and — most importantly — sales.
~ 5 lessons
~ 12 videos
~ 32 quizzes
~ 2 hours completion time
Access to this course is available for FREE when you register at HubSpot Academy.
Self-Study Group Format
The format of a virtual self-study group is as follows:
• Each participant gains access to a HubSpot Academy account.
• Each participant commits to review one video-based Lesson per week and complete any quizzes in preparation for certification exam.
• Each participant obtains assistance by posting questions to a discussion area set up on the Boston PHP Message Board (coming soon) for each lesson. Each comment will receive a response. Participants will also receive a weekly group e-mail update.
NOTE: There is no classroom instruction. There are no webcasts. There are no scheduled appointments of any kind.
Once you have access to HubSpot Academy, you simply proceed at a pace that best fits into your current work/life schedule.
How Do I Get Started?
• Become a member of Boston PHP Meetup if you are not already a member. Simply click: Join us!
• Register for Social Side Dish, Season 2. Simply RSVP: Yes
• Obtain access to HubSpot Academy. Then, start your virtual learning by reviewing one video-based Lesson at a time, completing the quiz questions and posting an update to the Boston PHP Message Board (coming soon).
Q: How long will the course last?
A: We will cover five lessons starting Sunday, December 1, 2019 and ending Saturday, January 4, 2020. Refer to the Social Side Dish, Season 2 -- Master Discussion List (coming soon) for specific dates.
Q: Do I have to wait until Sunday, December 1 to begin?
A: No need to wait! Feel free to begin as soon as you obtain access to HubSpot Academy. Simply post a message on the Introduce Yourself message board once you gain access so that we can gauge participation. Then, proceed at a pace that best fits your current work/life schedule.
Q: What if I have additional questions?
A: Simply post a reply below ("Add a comment") and you will receive a response.
Invite your friends, family members and co-workers to join in the fun. Then, let's get social!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer