Learn Designer-Developer Collaboration Basics with Sketch & Zeplin
Prerequisites: basic Sketch knowledge is a plus.
Designers bring with you: your mac with Sketch Installed
Developers bring with you: your laptop (with mac or windows)
Taught by: Nimbbble's Amos - http://youtube.com/nimbbble
Hosted by: Siili
17:00 - Doors Open
17:30 - Session start
18:00 - Break
18:15 - Trying Hands-on with Zeplin (with template project or your own)
19:00 - End session & Mingling
19:30 - Doors Close
As designers and developers we're often looking for ways to collaborate more seamlessly. This is where Zeplin is one of the industry standards. Zeplin is a tool that is used along with Sketch for managing design assets, collaboration with a team and style documentation.
– Introduction to Zeplin: built for UI/UX designers and developers. It is purposely designed for annotating and generating a style guide. You can easily generate CSS code for elements in your design.
– Setting up Zeplin account
– How to export assets from Sketch to Zeplin
– How to add font styles
– How to generate a colour palette
– Exporting assets from Zeplin
– Sharing Zeplin projects with a team (connecting with Slack)
ps. we might have a sketch lottery... ;)