The eighth edition of Our Ahmedabad IoT & Embedded Meetup is scheduled to be on 4th of May.
"Ever wondered what is the physical process to develop electronics hardware design? How we can use mere Silicon to create an embedded system?" In this session we are going to dive deeper into Fabricating, Design and programming by which we create embedded systems from Silicon.
So, The topic for this meetup is "Silicon to Software"
We will be very happy to have Mr. Narendra Patel who is having experience in Product engineering, FPGA/ASIC/Soc design, Satellite Communication,silicon to the software of any processor/controller and Li-Fi(Light Fidelity) System Design.
- Overview of IC fabrication technology.
- Overview of ASIC design flow and methodology.
- Overview of PLD/PLA/FPGA/SoC Design flow and methodology.
- Overview of Low-level languages(HDL(Verilog/VHDL))
- Overview of Assembly language.
- Overview of a high-level language. (C/C++/Python etc)
- Complete flow of silicon to the software of any processor/controller.
- Overview of future trends and technology of VLSI.
- Live demonstration of FPGA/SoC design.
Join remotely with Hangouts Meet Link:
Join remotely by phone
Looking forward to meet you all!
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer