Funding opportunities and great infrastructure for international entrepreneurs - that’s only part of what Germany can offer startups. So why travel half the world to Silicon Valley when the world’s 4th largest economy, which is also English-speaking, is at your fingertips?
If you are a startup with an innovative enterprise solution, and you are -
...just starting to define your Go-To-Market Strategy
….looking for design partners in Europe
...thinking it’s time to scale to new enterprise customers
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this meetup is for you!
Why should you attend?
- Learn about funding opportunities in Germany
- Hear about specific opportunities for Israeli startups in Berlin
- Discuss how to overcome challenges in entering Germany and the European market
- Network with investors and industry experts
18:00 Networking and drinks
18:30 Welcome Words -
Ido Fishler, Head of SAP.iO Fund & Foundry, Israel
18:45 Panel: Challenges and Opportunities for Israeli startups in Germany
Lisa Cohen, Investment Director, innogy Innovation Hub
- Ido Fishler, Head of SAP.iO Fund & Foundry, Israel
- Stephanie Cherrin, Investment Manager - hub:raum by Deutsche Telekom
- Hilla Ovil-Brenner, Managing Director at Barclays Tel Aviv accelerator program powered by Techstars
- Charme Rykower, Senior Executive at Chamber of Commerce Israel-Germany
- Nimrod Vax, CPO, BigID
19:30 Networking and drinks
Reserve your spot today - space is limited.
* This event is in English