Session 1: Azure Serverless meets DDD
Speaker: Steven Suing
Time: 09:00 AM IST - 10:00 AM IST
Topics/Abstract: Steven Suing will briefly explain DDD and Event Storming. Following event storming, he will demo the implementation of this overall architecture and explain the benefits of separating domains and how serverless functions help run the application.
Session 2: What and Why of Serverless
Speaker: Swaminathan Vetri
Time: 10:00 AM IST - 10:15 AM IST
To be Done
Session 3: Serverless with Azure Functions
Time: 10:15 AM IST - 11:00 AM IST
1. What is Serverless?
2. What is Azure Function and how do Azure Functions fit into Serverless Computing?
3. Understanding Triggers and Bindings
4. Deploying Azure Functions
Session 4: Durable Functions for your long-lasting logics
Speaker: Kunal Trivedi
Time: 11:00 AM IST - 12:00 PM IST
Topics/Abstract: In this session, I am going to discuss How to write stateful functions in an Azure serverless compute environment, Function Types - Building blocks of Azure Durable Functions, Azure Durable Function patterns, Handling external events in Azure Durable Function, and managing instance in Durable Function.
1. Kunal Trivedi (https://twitter.com/TrainerKrunal)
2. Steven Suing (https://twitter.com/stsuing)
3. Swaminathan Vetri (https://twitter.com/svswaminathan)
4. Yusuf (https://twitter.com/yusufdm)