There is a lot of attention and advice given on “starting up”. Tips, tricks, and guides abound for the founder trying to break ground on a new idea and build out a functional business. But at some point, it becomes time to stop being a startup, and time to start scaling your business into something larger.
Scaling is absolutely crucial and can make or break your business. Scale up too early and you burn too much cash and resources; scale up too late and will miss opportunities that bring more revenue and resources. It is also important to understand the difference between Scale & Growth.
Learn more about growing up. From a child to a teenager to an adult!
The success of every venture depends on scaling – on sustaining and enhancing its effectiveness as it adds more employees, customers, locations, etc. The problem, however, is that scaling comes with inherent risks. Some of the best companies and promoters fact setbacks, make mistakes and muddle through stretches of confusion and uncertainty.
In this half day program, Vinod Keni will talk about scaling up your business, the lessons learnt, challenges and that all businesses cannot scale and become large
He will talk about:
• Building an organizational culture and why its important. Core values and purpose
• Establishing short, medium and long term goals – building sustainable business models
• How Sales & Marketing are integral to scaling up and have to align with larger, long term goals
• Business and Financial strategies and execution plans
• Processes and people
• Right mindset and right teams
• Acountability and doing less
• Start – Stop – Keep Doing
• The bottleneck is always at the top
• Financial Options
Further details provided below:
Registration - Free (Limited seats)
Speaker profile : Vinod Keni - Artha Venture Fund
Looking forward to seeing you on the 7th.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer