Registration URL: http://bit.ly/InnoJam14
All our group members will get a special - 100% - discount! Please us "MUP100" as promotional code on Eventbrite.
Join us for SAP InnoJam, a 30+ hours of hands-on experience on SAP's coolest and newest innovative technologies. You'll engage and explore different technologies, ideas and all aspects of design and development. You'll work with SAP domain experts, collaborate and co-innovate with fellow SAP enthusiasts, and develop prototypes of solutions to real business situations. The result is a mix of perspectives, ideas and thoughts coming together in an exciting way with the common goal to create! The theme for the event will be Internet of Things for the Agriculture Industry. We will have sensors and a real garden for you to get your hands dirty (with the technology!). During the event, you will:
- Mingle with a diverse group of experts and developers while building IoT solutions for real-life agricultural situations
- Learn and explore cool gadgets and sensors as well as SAP's newest technologies with on-site SAP domain experts
- Huddle with new teammates
- Hack a prototype of your solution
- Pitch your prototype
- And, if you're the best, you'll win a spot on stage at DemoJam finals on October 22nd in Las Vegas! Schedule at a Glance:
- Business case presentations
- Team selection based on business cases (Teams are open so participants can join based on their interests)
- Technology showcase
- Design Thinking
- Team separation, Design Thinking coaches assigned
- Team work (24 hours)
- Presentation preparation with coaching
- Judging and announcement
This is a bring-your-own-laptop event. In the days prior to the event, we will send you a checklist including links to download and pre-install some tools.
So, hurry up and register today! Seats are limited to 100 participants. The event is non-refundable. To learn more about SAP InnoJam at SAP TechEd && d-code, visit http://bit.ly/1uZV50P. This event is sponsored by Intel.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer