RichmondUX has hosted three previous Rosenfeld Media virtual conferences, all at the Gather RVA downtown location. Though we love hosting events at Gather, the largest space available allows only 40 attendees.
Based on past interest in these virtual conferences as well as last October's "User Research in the Age of the Customer," we felt a larger venue would make sense. Thanks to United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) for opening up their main conference space for us, allowing us to double the number of possible attendees. We hope you can join us at the local viewing of User Research for Everyone!
Anyone can conduct effective user research. You just need to know how.
Your company might still believe there’s not enough time or money to do research right. Or maybe you lack professional researchers on your team. Or you’re new to user research and need to gain confidence and experience. Don’t let those issues stop you. The User Research for Everyone one-day virtual conference will show how to succeed with research that leads to products users want to use, buy, and recommend to friends.
• 9:30-10: Check-in and open networking
• 10-10:45am: Just Enough Research with Erika Hall
• 11-11:45am: The Right Research Method For Any Problem (And Budget) with Leah Buley
• Noon-12:45pm: How to Find and Recruit Amazing Participants for User Research with Nate Bolt
• 1-1:45pm: Do-It-Yourself Usability Testing Discussion/Q&A Session with Steve Krug and Laura Klein
• 2-2:45pm: Creating a Virtuous Cycle: The Research and Design Feedback Loop with Julie Stanford
• 3-3:45pm: Making Sense of Research Findings with Abby Covert
• 4-4:45pm: Infectious Research with Cindy Alvarez
Note: we will provide coffee and baked goods in the morning, as well as food during Nate Bolt's presentation (think of it as a working lunch).
What you'll get
• Six practical, comprehensive presentations from some of the best-known user research experts on the planet
• Q&A sessions with each expert following their presentation
• Lifetime access anytime with streaming and downloadable files
• Free 30-day trial to UIE’s “All You Can Learn” Library
$5 for students; $20 Early Bird (limited number); $25 General Admission.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer