Reversing the 80-20 rule in data preparation with AWS Glue DataBrew

Sep 29, 2021 · Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Reversing the 80-20 rule in data preparation with AWS Glue DataBrew by Mark Dobbie, Solutions Architect, AWS

Hosted by CirrusHQ: 80 percent of a data scientist's valuable time is spent simply finding, cleansing, and organizing data, leaving only 20 percent to actually perform analysis. AWS Glue DataBrew makes it easy for data analysts and data scientists to clean and normalize data to prepare it for analytics and machine learning. This session will walk through steps to prepare your data with no code, monitor data quality and visualize the output with Amazon Quicksight. Includes Demo of AWS Glue DataBrew and Quicksight, and Q&A to follow.

Event organizers

Are you organizing Reversing the 80-20 rule in data preparation with AWS Glue DataBrew?

Claim the event and start manage its content.

I am the organizer
Social
Rating

based on 0 reviews