We would like to invite you for next Prague AWS User Group Community Meetup at MSD IT.
There will be two speakers with the following presentations:
• GitOps for your infrastructure by Darko Mesaroš (Senior Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services (AWS) - https://www.linkedin.com/in/darko-mesaro%C5%A1-02b66622/)
Speed in software development requires being able to bootstrap development teams with best practices for DevOps, security, and infrastructure configuration. But too often teams find they have to make compromises with speed to ensure security and compliance. Application development teams need freedom to iterate and make adjustments without needing manual validation from the central teams. In this tech talk we lay out how AWS DevOps services solve these problems for organizations of various sizes and skill sets. We walk through best-practice patterns with services such as AWS CDK, AWS CFN Guard, and AWS Config for building speed, security, and compliance into your software delivery lifecycle.
• Building event-driven applications by Iaroslav Ustinov (Enterprise Solutions Architect CEE at Amazon Web Services - https://www.linkedin.com/in/iar-ustinov/)
Although event-driven architecture pattern exists for a long time, recently it gained massive popularity. More and more companies design their modern applications using this approach and there are reasons for that.
We will go through the event-driven architecture main components, typical scenarios and look what services and tools AWS has for helping you building applications using this approach. In the end of the session we will build a simple event-driven application.
* We can host only 45 guests - please "unsubscribe" if you will not attend!
* In case of "bad covid situation", event will be online.
* Masks are required
- Doors open for check-in at 18:00
- Short networking
- First speaker starts at 18:30 - 19:30
- Short 10 minutes break 19:30 - 19:40
- Second speaker starts at 19:45 - 20:45
- Networking happy hour to follow the talk, pub, etc...
• What to bring
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer