Our goal is to empower and enable professionals and organizations with knowledge, network and collaboration.
However, we have been noticing patiently enough that many people RSVP, but then don’t show up. Many times we have given away 100s$ worth of passes and discounts thru our supporters, many of you don’t turn up after receiving those. Even after numerous reminders we also notice that many of you don’t update RSVP, or do it just few hours before the event.
Our focus is to support professionals like you in our events, hence seek your understanding to achieve the goals. Our events are not free, but invaluable. Please be considerate.
Now, to resolve this, we seek your understanding with taking attendance at all our events:
• For members who RSVP and no-show, they will receive -5 point.(RSVPs close 24 hrs before the event--please cancel your rsvp before this)
• For members who RSVP and show, they will receive +5 point.
• E.g., Caroline RSVPs for 3 meetups. She shows up for only 1. Thus, she gets (-5) + (-5) + (+5) = -5 point.
• Members who have < -15 points will be banned.
• Members who have > 30 points will receive special privileges and support, and may get entry in special closed door events with senior leaders, and recommendation from us on LinkedIn at the end of year for their support.
• Please reachout to our team members to take your attendance.
We wish to assist you in your Digital Journey, and providing you key knowledge of IoT as Solutions and Business, you will see us leading and collaborating with more such initiatives.
CK ( founder, IoTSG)