We have been trying out a lot of prototyping tools lately and learning what is working and what is not. We would love to share our experience as to how rapid prototyping became an integral part of our design process.
1. How can prototyping help in optimizing the experience design process.
2. When to prototype
3. Types of prototype
4. What to get out of a prototype
5. Various prototyping tools
Who should attend:
1. UI/UX Designers who are inspired to incorporate prototyping as a part of their design process.
2. Prototyping experts who are aware of one or two tools but not all of them and would like to learn about other options out there.
3. Product Owners interested in incorporating prototypes as a part of the process may also find this talk useful.
About the speaker:
Co-Founder and Chief Design Officer at Aubergine Solutions, Bhakti started this company as a platform to provide usable products with experiences that are catered to the needs of its users. She is an Engineer Bachelors turned into a Designer Masters with further studies and experiences from the Silicon Valley (California, USA). She is passionate about the power of Information Design to make lives easy for people.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer