Still looking for talks so if you like to give one, please let me know.
* Door opens at 18:00
* Pizza and drinks at 18:15
* 19:00 - 19:10 Welcome
* 19:15 – 20:00 Talk 1: Jorge Mendes about: Geopython and Geoinformation
* 20:00 - 20:10 Short break
* 20:15 - 20:45 Talk 2: Aquiles Carattino about: How Python solves problems in academia
* 20:45 - 21:15 Talk 3: Hans Esser about: Data science and frontline commanders(fire officers): analysing decisionmaking using machine learning techniques with Python.
* 21:15 - 22:00 Drinks
Make sure your RSVP is right. We're looking forward to it.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer