Python Immersive Start a Career with Python (2 Weeks)
May 14th - May 25th,
Total in-Class Hours: 70, Price $1599
2 Week Comprehensive Course, READ SYLLABUS HERE (https://pythononwindows.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/programWithUs-Syllabus/may_python_immersive.pdf)
RSVP on Eventbrite Now...Click HERE! (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/python-immersive-start-a-career-with-python-2-week-course-tickets-44998764516)
Want more information emailed to you visit our website ProgramWithUs.com (http://programwithus.com/events/)
What this program is about:
Our program designed to be a base for a career in the tech industry. Learn from scratch to comfortably program in Python. We are teaching the fundamentals of programming, and the best practices for real life opportunities. After finishing our program, you will have a solid foundation for career in Data Science, Application development, and information technology operations.
• Gain a fundamental understanding of Python Programming Language
• Become a proficient Python programmer by learning along with skilled mentors
• Learn how to search and navigate the tech documentation and efficiently handle errors and exceptions
• Get comfortable developing Python programs on your own through a series of coding exercises
• Learn how search and navigate the tech documentation and efficiently debug your code
• Become familiar with industry standards and learn the best practices for writing code
• Master your programming skills by working on real life projects; great for a resume building
• Get yourself ready for a job interview in the tech industry
• Create two of your projects for your portfolio of code
Who this program is for:
Novice and people with no previous programming experience, seeking a comprehensive course to enter the tech industry.
If you have questions please contact us at [masked]
Two weeks, Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm. Total in-Class Hours: 70
Typical studying day starts at 10pm with a previous day recap and completing previous exercises. Lecture on new topics takes about two hours and starts at 11.00pm. After lecture, students start working on new exercises with instructor guidance. Around 3pm students present and discuss their work with instructors, learn alternative solutions, and best practices from instructors and invited professional programmers.
• By the end of second week you would have a portfolio of projects and code samples on GitHub to show to employers.
• We will guide you step by step through the process how to build and improve your resume for an Entry-Level position in the Tech industry.
• We will teach you the best practices on GitHub and help you organize your code to show a portfolio of projects to employers.
• We will help you to deliver your resume to a startup community.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer