Registration via EventBrite only!
This is a two consecutive Saturdays intensive course for individuals with zero or little knowledge of Python that are looking to learn Python AND Blockchain fast and effectively. Learn everything you need to know in a single weekend and give your career a mega-boost.
5/19 - Saturday 8.30AM - 5.30PM
5/26 - Saturday 8.30AM - 5.30PM
In this course we will use the latest version of Python to learn about...
- Core programming concepts like variables, functions, loops, conditional statements, I/O, dynamic typing
- Core blockchain concepts with demonstration using Python concepts
- Error and exception management, lambda, logging, modules and packages
- Python data structures: Lists, tuples, dictionaries
- How to pull data from the web, web scraping, load data from CSVs or Excel spreadsheets
- Object-oriented programming with Python classes
- Charting with matplotlib - Cryptocurrency charting
- DataFrames with pandas, and NumPy on large datasets
- Machine learning with scikit-learn and SciPy
- Setting up, pulling and committing to GitHub repos
Check-in is at 8.30AM. Breakfast and (tons of) coffee will be provided. Please bring your laptop, ambition and enthusiasm.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer