It's been a while so let's have another Python meetup! Still looking for talks so if you like to give one, please let me know.
* Door opens at 18:00
* Pizza and drinks at 18:15
* 19:00 - 19:10 Welcome
* 19:15 – 20:00 Talk 1: Shane Kerr about File Checksums in Python: The Hard Way
* 20:00 - 20:10 Short break
* 20:15 - 20:45 Talk 2: Emad Mokhtar about RESTful APIs and Django
* 20:45 - 21:15 Talk 3: Rolf Zwart about the origins of Python, the ABC language
* 21:15 - 22:00 Drinks
Make sure your RSVP is right. We're looking forward to it.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer