SF Python is bringing its Project Night to TBD. It's going to be an evening with about ~125 Python devs getting your questions answered, sharing your knowledge, hacking and taking tutorials.
We are grateful our venue host TBD will be providing food and drinks for this event.
Please wait for a ti.to registration link to register. Those without a ti.to registration will be asked to register onsite and be admitted after 6:45pm if we have not met our venue's capacity limit.
Who should attend?
• New to Python and want to work with other Pythonistas
• Experienced devs who want to hack on your work, personal or open-source projects
• Experienced devs who want to mentor others
• Anyone that's interested in our tutorial offerings
6:00p Begin check-in
6:50p Introductions: tell us about your project and/or the kind of help you seek
7:00p Make yourself comfortable and start hacking, or attend one of the tutorials
7:30p Door Close
9:30p Wrap up / Hard Stop
• Doors open at 6:00pm. Please wait outside without blocking the building entrance. Security will check ID and stop admitting guests at 7:30p.
• Wait-listed folks or those without a tito registration will be admitted after 6:45pm if we have not met our venue's capacity limit.
• Please park your bikes on the street.
Hope to see you there!
**SF Python is run by volunteers aiming to foster the Python Community in the bay area. Please consider making a donation to SF Python and saying a big thank you to Yelp for providing food, drinks, and the venue for this Wed's meetup.