Our Programming in C# 5.0 course teaches you the C# skills necessary to create Windows applications, Web applications and service-oriented applications!
Receive instructor-led training with substantial hands-on lab time & individual attention.
Microsoft’s .NET Framework presents developers with unprecedented opportunities. From web applications to desktop and mobile platform applications – all can be built with equal ease, using substantially the same skill-set. However to make the most of this potential, developers must have a thorough grasp of core language skills and OO programming concepts.
From basic procedural syntax to sophisticated object-oriented programming techniques, you will learn how to write .NET applications with code that is robust and maintainable.
The course is presented as a mixture of lectures, demos and hands-on labs. Practical sessions follow all main topics, designed to reinforce the points covered.
Date & Time April 23, 30 May 7, 14, 21 June 4 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Price $499.00
Maximum Class Size: 25 Students Reserve Your Seat Here
What You Will be Able to do After This Class
• Fully understand Object Oriented Programming Concepts in C#
• Write code that includes sequence, selection and iteration constructs
• Create and use classes and structures (types), including fields, properties and methods
• Use private, internal, protected and public visibility modifiers
• Use exception-handling to create robust applications
• Create derived classes that inherit from custom-written or .NET Framework classes
• Create interfaces and apply techniques of polymorphism effectively and appropriately
• Work with generic types
• Leverage the power of C# features
• Use delegates
• Understand the event handling paradigm
• Efficiently manage resources
• Learn new features of C#6 – the road ahead! View Full Syllabus Target Audience This intensive course is intended for developers who will use C# to write .NET Framework applications and who have beginning to intermediate skills in the C# programming language.
Technical Prerequisites & Preparation Students must understand the fundamentals of programming. A laptop with working WI-Fi is required.
Instructor, Abhi Jain Abhi Jain is a senior software developer at Neogov and has a Masters of Science (MS), in Information Technology from Carengie Mellon University with majors in Information Security. He is also a Microsoft Certified Professional in ASP.NET MVC Application. He has spoken at various conferences, code camps and meetups. He is a enthusiastic blogger and you can find his blog at: www.abhijainsblog.com.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer