Whether you are just in the process of "kicking tires" on Agile or are looking to take your Agile game to the next level, this session will have something for you. A breakdown of the must-have basic components of a Sprint will be presented, as well as a migration plan to scale and mature your organization's processes.
Topics will also include:
• Roles and responsibilities for members of the Scrum Team
• How to engage with internal and external stakeholders
• Aligning corporate and development team priorities
• A model to map top-level requirements ("Epics") down to actionable tasks
• 6:30PM - Mingle (with Food!)
• 7:00PM - Presentation
Driven by a passion for healthcare innovation and drawn to product-focused companies, Jaret has a decade of experience with healthcare software startups. As the Director of Product Management at Brightsquid, he is focused on providing secure communication of protected health information (PHI) for healthcare professionals and patients. Jaret's formal education includes Bachelor's degrees in Biochemistry and Computer Science, and a Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Calgary.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer