Please note this is a ticketed event, passes are available to purchase here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pragmatic-python-programming-tickets-38071695466
What you will learn
You will learn the basics of Python and the most used libraries for data analysis (numpy and pandas). After taking this course you will be able to:
- Write Python as standalone programs or interactive notebooks
- Load data files and save analysis results
- Learn functional programming idioms for processing data
- Working with regular expressions
- Maintain, debug and improve existing Python programs
Languages and libraries:
- Python programming language
- iPython notebook
How you will learn
The course is extremely interactive and hands-on. You will learn by working through concrete problems with a real dataset. You will be taught by academic and industry experts in the field, who have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
Is it for me?
Audience: Those who want to learn a new programming language or who need to pick up the necessary skills to follow our other Python-based courses.
Prerequisites: Understanding of basic programming concepts (such as variables and functions).
For further information about this one day course it is based on our two-day Bootcamp, details available here: https://cambridgespark.com/courses/python
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer