Polyglot.Tech is a series of events that compare and contrast various technologies to help choose the right tool for the job.
At this event, we will be comparing and contrasting Elixir/Erlang with Ruby, Node and Clojure.
- 2-3 short presentations about each technology (10-15 min),
- moderated discussion panel (1h)
- time for networking and discussions
- Pratik Khadloya, Engineering Manager at RocketFuel Inc
- Curtis Schofield, Senior System Analyst at Linden Lab
- Guillermo Rauch, Founder of ZEIT, Creator of socket.io and mongoose.
- Zach Tellman, Software Engineer at Fitbit
- Greg Hazel, Founder of OpenGarden/Firechat
Are you familiar with Ruby, Erlang/Elixir, Rails or Phoenix? If so, feel free to join the discussion and submit your talk proposal using the button above.