PAID Workshop, 20% off with code sparktensorflow20
Learn to use open source software like Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn and Bokeh to build predictive models from a real-world data.
The workshop is meant to provide you with a solid base to build your machine learning skills. In particular you will learn to:
• Recognize problems that can be solved with Machine Learning
• Select the right technique (is it a classification problem? a regression? needs preprocessing?)
• Load and manipulate data with PandasVisualize and explore data with Matplotlib and Bokeh
• Build regression, classification and clustering models with Scikit-Learn
• Evaluate model performance with Scikit-Learn
• Build, train and serve a predictive model using Python, Flask and Heroku
The workshop is conceived to maximize the learning experience for everyone and includes 50% theory and 50% hands-on practice.
Is lunch provided
Yes! Lunch is included.
Are there any prerequisites?
Previous experience programming in Python or in other languages is advised to make best use of the workshop.
In the last 2 years Python has become a de-facto standard in data science and is widely adopted by most major companies. Reasons for this success include:
• large set of mature data visualization libraries => most needs covered
• worldwide community of enthusiasts => get help when you need it
• easy to learn, read and write => start contributing immediately
• supports both functional and object oriented coding => versatile and powerful
• full stack programming language => easier interaction between data scientists and software engineers
The course is lead by Francesco Mosconi. Ph.D. in Physics and Data Scientist at Catalit LLC, he was formerly co-founder and Chief Data Officer at Spire, a YC-backed company that invented the first consumer wearable device capable of continuously tracking respiration and physical activity. Machine Learning and python expert he also served as Data Science lead instructor at General Assembly and The Data incubator.
Read our reviews on Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/biz/data-weekends-san-francisco)
Terms & Conditions
In certain cases, we may need to cancel this workshop due to circumstances beyond our control or otherwise. If this happens, we will refund all registration fees for those who signed up. We are not responsible for any related expenses incurred by registered attendees (including but not limited to travel and hotel expenses).
More than 1 week before course: full refund.
Less than 1 week before course: no refund available.
All public workshops come with a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason after attending the class, you can ask for a full refund.
Find more workshops at https://www.dataweekends.com/sign-up/
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer