Experience Software Development with CodeClan!
Learn the basics of software development and get an idea of what a typical day at CodeClan looks like, with one of our instructors. There's the option to code-a-long with the session to truly experience our immersive style of teaching!
If you're thinking about a career in software and want to test out our learning style first, this is the perfect session for you!
We've designed this specifically for people thinking about learning software development, through our intensive 16-week Professional Software Development and 20 week Software Development Part-Time courses.
What you'll experience:
- Watch some live coding, and if you like, code-along yourself. We'll give you the link during the session!
- Learn some of the fundamental building blocks of programming languages.
- Understand what it means to write clean code and why it matters.
- See that you don’t need to be a maths genius to become a great software developer!
- Gain insight into the friendly, enthusiastic and immersive learning experience at CodeClan.
- Novice coders & people interested in a career in software development.
- Anyone interested in our 16-week Professional Software Development or 12-week Web Development courses.
- Anyone who has attended one of our Webinars or Open Evenings and wants to experience software development and our learning environment before applying.
If you would like the above information in larger print or another format, please email email@example.com
CodeClan is Scotland's first and only accredited digital skills academy.
Established in 2015, we're here to bridge the digital skills gap in Scotland. With campuses in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness, we provide a route into exciting careers in tech and a pipeline of digital talent for employers.
We run immersive courses in Professional Software Development, Data Analysis and Full-Stack Web Development aswell as a number of upskilling courses in transformative skillsets such as UX, Agile, R Programming and Python.
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer