In-Person Open House is Back! Wow!
Open House and Project Night:
- Open House is casual and unstructured, come hang!
- Get a tour of the space: Laser room, woodshop, metalshop, sewing area, 3D printing area, electronics lab, and more!
- If you're looking for help with a project, stop by and meet members who may be able to help you with that cool new project you're totally stuck on!
- If you're a non-member, this day is for you. You're welcome to use our space and hand tools to work on your projects! (Note: 3D printers available if your print completes during the meetup. Sorry, laser and CNC router reserved for members or those who've taken a class.)
- If you can't make it to Open House in-person, no problem! we'll be simultaneously hosting virtual open house. Here is the Zoom link:
If you're interested in joining as a Fat Cat Fab Lab member, in person OR virtual participation to one of our Open House events is the first step towards becoming a member!
Please be safe and healthy!
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 safety measures below
Claim the event and start manage its content.I am the organizer