***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be hosting our 3rd Sunday Meetup for Conversations online virtually via Zoom.com until further notice.
This event is free for you, your guests and Meetup members. Donations are greatly appreciated.
Please register in advance for our 1:00pm Online Meetup via Zoom.
For the last 20+ years, we co-organized in-person Meetups every 3rd Sunday. We have created opportunities for many people in the greater Washington DC area to make new contacts and extend joy, friendship and prosperity. We have enjoyed many conversations over lunch and worked together on many exciting community projects with many people from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to providing you with opportunities to network, to make new contacts, and to explore the possibility of working together harmoniously to achieve extraordinary results. Let’s come together, learn together, and succeed together!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
When you attend this event, you will...
• Connect face to face with a diverse group of people interested in personal, economic, spiritual and community development.
• Move closer to your current goals taking this action step once a month
• Extend and build your network of local allies and friends
• Accelerate your professional development through interpersonal interactions
• Invest in building a better future for all -- One City, One Future
Please join us promptly at 1:00pm for our Meetup so that you may introduce yourself. All self-introductions are normally completed by 1:45. Please arrive at 1:00pm to be sure to hear everyone’s introduction and be able to give yours.
• Express appreciation
• Introduce ourselves to the group (if you wish)
• Network virtually
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the meeting.
If you have any questions, please email [masked] and/or [masked]. Thank you!